OUTLIERS WORKSHOP SERIES
Do you have what it takes to be an Outlier? And what exactly does being an Outlier mean?
It means being the exception and rising above the norm.
Recent studies claim 66% of small businesses fail in the first 5 years.
Wouldn't it be great to defy those odds? This series of interactive, hands-on workshops will equip you with the tools you need to shorten the learning curve and give you the best chance at success. We are bringing in guest facilitators to work with you interactively and walk you through the steps to success - from goal setting to structuring your business and creating effective marketing strategies.
If you are a small business owner, an entrepreneur or getting ready to start or grow your business, this is a series you won't want to miss!
Session 1: Vision Quest
Our focus for this workshop is to start with your vision and teach you to tap into a bigger purpose. Then, we'll set goals to make your visions a reality. In this workshop, we’ll learn about effective goal setting and create vision boards. All materials are provided and an optional yoga class, conducted by Soul Yoga, will be held afterwards. Stay tuned for more information on our featured speakers!
5:30-6:30 Karen Janette, Business Strategist with KJ Strategy
- Tapping into Purpose- Find the bigger picture for your business and make it mean a whole lot more than making money.
- Vision, Mission, Values- connecting to the authenticity of your business and building a solid foundation
- Vision Boards- how to create a vision board that works. All materials are provided (and lots of styles and ways to build them will be shared).
6:30-7:30 Brandon Simpson, Strength & Nutrition Coach with Swamp Rabbit CrossFit
- Proper goal setting and the power behind setting goals.
- How to walk back from the set goals and get into action.
7:30-8:30 Yoga class (conducted by Soul Yoga)
Cost is $25, which includes materials, light food and yoga class